Bulk Peach Roses
- Color: Peach
- Season: All Year
- Variety: With bulk roses, our aim is to provide more roses at a better price point for you. For this reason, we cannot guarantee any specific rose varieties so we can send the varieties that are looking particularly sexy that week. We will stay in the color story providing fresh and seasonal blooms.
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. Then spread out so they open to full potential.
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Shipping Note: For protection, roses are shipped in a cardboard wrap. The 25 stems are layered, therefore you will only be able to see the top layer. DON'T FREAK OUT, you have not been short-changed, sweet pea! Once you unwrap, all 25 stems will be waiting on you!
- Remove lower leaves, give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water for 1 hour BEFORE unwrapping cardboard. This will prevent the roses from slumping over by allowing them to rehydrate while upright.
- After an hour, remove the wrapping and spread out. Allow for plenty of elbow room!
- Roses can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Remove guard petals, which may have spots or bruising.
- Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open. One other trick is to turn a rose upside down and spin the stem in your hand, this will force the bloom open quickly.
The Good: Standard Premium Roses are very predictable in color and they are so hardy and long-lasting! We rarely do a wedding without roses, they are truly classic and a wonderful foundation element in any arrangement. They are also fun to reflex, see video below!
The Bad: Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open. One other trick is to turn a rose upside down and spin the stem in your hand, this will force the bloom open quickly.
The foliage on roses are typically crummy, and we often remove, so don't freak if the greenery looks shabby.
Roses are considered a 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratios, here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-15 stems
- Maids: 5-7 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Moxie Blooms reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a function, we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price point.
Bulk Peach Roses
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancellations Up to 14 days Before Event. Learn more
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Each page outlines our best guidance for how much to buy. If you need a bit more help, send an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
How much does shipping cost?
All Moxie Blooms purchases ship for FREE!
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!