Bulk Burgundy Peonies
- Stem Count: 20 bunches with 5 stems per bunch (100 stems total)
- Color: Deep Red to Burgundy, can lean fuchsia **Peonies are often inconsistent in shade, so have a can of Burgundy Design Master to control color.
- Season: Very Seasonal, Late May-June. Sometimes Nov-January, but inquire before ordering since each winter varies.
- Flower Design Type: Accent Luxury Flower
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Place in sunny spot to encourage opening.
- Remove leaves below the waterline.
- If the Peony blows-out or opens too quickly, then place in a clean fridge to extend vase-life and the peony will close back up.
The Good: Do we need to explain this??? Peonies are the wedding flower of the century. When in season, they are MAGNIFICENT!
The Bad: Inconsistent in size and color. Limited availability and very seasonal. Pricey. As much as we ADORE peonies they can really vary in color so we suggest having some Design Master on hand to spray them if your color palette isn't flexible. If you're on the fence, go with a ranunculus or garden rose. As much as we adore peonies, they can be fussy.
Peonies are considered an 'Accent Luxury Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here are our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-10 stems, use 20 stems if you want the entire bouquet to be peonies.
- Maids: 1-3 stems
- Bouts: N/A, too large
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Moxie Blooms reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a function, we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price point.
Bulk Burgundy Peonies
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancellations Up to 14 days Before Event. Learn more
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Each page outlines our best guidance for how much to buy. If you need a bit more help, send an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
How much does shipping cost?
All Moxie Blooms purchases ship for FREE!
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!